Alumina ceramic wear-resistant tile is mainly used for material conveying and anti-wear plates on the surface of storage bins. With the continuous development of the times, this kind of board has many materials. Next, let's take a look at the specific materials.
1. High chromium liner. The surface of the high chromium liner generally has bolt holes for installation. High chromium liner is generally processed by casting process, and its thickness is generally thicker limited by the process. It is mainly used in grinding equipment such as the lining of ball mill. High chromium liner cannot be welded and is generally fixed by bolts.
2, polymer liner. The color of the packaged high molecular polyethylene liner is generally black or white, and it can also be colored. The polymer liner is made of polyethylene material processed into a sheet. It is an organic material. Most of it is used for powder scouring, and it is not easy to be used in the impact of bulk materials or high temperature areas. Its biggest advantage is that its surface friction coefficient is small and does not stick. , The density is small, the cost per square meter will be lower, but its hardness is low, the choice is limited to powder erosion and wear.
3. High manganese steel liner. High manganese steel liner is mainly used for the lining of ball mills. Due to its low price, it is sometimes used for silo. High manganese steel liner is made by casting process like high manganese liner, and its cost is lower than high chromium liner. The board has high impact resistance, but general wear resistance.
4. Ceramic lining board. It is a ceramic rubber liner, which vulcanizes ceramics on the rubber. The rubber has cushioning properties. Therefore, the ceramic rubber liner also has impact resistance. There are two types of ceramic liners. One is that the pure ceramic liner is fixed by welding bolts or ceramic glue. The second is the ceramic rubber liner. The ceramic rubber is vulcanized on the rubber and then the rubber is glued to the steel plate. It can also be vulcanized with ceramic rubber steel plate. It can resist a certain impact and the price is not high, but it needs Prefabricated in advance, not easy to cut.
5. Composite wear-resistant liner. The surfacing composite liner is a good choice for the silo, which has the characteristics of convenient installation and easy processing. The composite wear-resistant liner is also a surfacing wear-resistant liner, which is a layer of chromium carbide alloy deposited on the surface of the steel plate, and then the composite steel plate is cut and punched. It is the mainstream wear-resistant liner in recent years, which can be welded and bolted It can also be bent and punched. Its wear resistance is better than that of high manganese steel liner, and its thickness is lower than that of high chromium liner, so it is very popular.
6. Ceramic coating liner. It is a ceramic coating liner, and the installation and fixing are also through bolt holes. Ceramic coating liner is a layer of ceramic coating processed on ordinary Q235 steel plate. This ceramic coating has high hardness, smoothness, thin thickness, and low price, generally at 1,000 yuan per square meter, which is also a good liner select.
7, rubber liner. The red rubber liner is generally lined with the inner wall of the pipeline, which is more corrosive and wear-resistant. The rubber liner is generally black rubber, which is mostly used in ball mills. It has good impact resistance because of its good elasticity and can rebound after impact. It is a better choice for grinding equipment.
The above is the main content of the different materials of the wear-resistant tile linings.
Zibo Zhongze New Material Technology Co., Ltd. is located in Zibo High-tech Industrial Development Zone, Shandong Province. It is a comprehensive enterprise with alumina balls, filler balls, wear-resistant lining bricks, ZTA zirconium-aluminium composite ceramics and other produc···